Module 2: How to organize your volunteer ministry for success
Module 3: How to attract volunteers to your volunteer teams
Module 4: How to train volunteers without wasting anybody’s time
Module 5: Connecting new volunteers quick so they stick
Module 6: How to inspire and engage volunteers so they don’t burn out
Module 7: How to monitor the effectiveness of your volunteer ministry
Module 8: How to Accelerate Your Leadership
Module 9: How to Build a Leadership System
Module 10: How to Coach Your Leaders
Module 11: How to Drive Your Leadership System
Module 12: How to Examine Your Leadership System
Every module in Volunteer Rocket includes a coaching video, mp3 and eBook. Each coaching video includes an action step.[/vc_column_text]
- A volunteer health survey – use this to survey your volunteers and learn how they really feel.
- Culture worksheet – an internal worksheet your staff or team can use to describe the current state of your volunteer ministry and chart where you want to go
- Sermon – one sermon on volunteering with a message outline, PowerPoint file and graphics.
- Volunteer Org Chart Template – use this to design and keep track of your entire volunteer ministry
- Sign up card – editable sign up card you can use to attract interest in serving
- 100 volunteer job descriptions – children’s ministry, guest services, worship and admin job descriptions so you can provide written clarity
- A done for you training meeting – everything you need to do a one-time training meeting.
- A done for you appreciation event – everything you need to do a big appreciation event for all of your volunteers
- A 30-day new volunteer checklist – this checklist will help you onboard and connect a new volunteer
- Phone call scripts to thank volunteers – call your volunteers for no reason except to say thanks….this script will help you
- Twelve done-for-you encouraging emails – send an encouraging email to all of your volunteers at least once a month. If you can cut and paste, you can inspire your volunteers.
- Volunteer Training – information you can use to train specific leaders in your church
- Family Ministry Volunteer Application – a Word document application you can customize and use with your children and student ministry teams
- Interview with Louie Lovoy from Northpoint
- Interview with Amy Leigh Bamburg from Church of the Highlands
- Interview with Austin Porter from Freedom Church.
- Case Study on Church of the Highlands
- Case study on Granger Community Church
- Case study on Freedom Church
- Case study on Northpoint Community Church
- Case study on Frazer United Methodist
- Case study on Revolution Church
*This is a digital resource. After purchase, you will receive an email with a link and instructions on how to download this resource.[/vc_column_text]