The Systems Bundle Plus includes seven of our very best systems:
- Know The Numbers
- 39 Things Every Pastor Needs To Know About Money
- Docs and Forms
- Why Nobody Reads Your Emails
Developing healthy financial systems doesn’t happen by accident. In fact, the opposite occurs. You’ve got to be intentional. The good news is that you can get started RIGHT NOW and it’s not complicated. When you commit to know the numbers, and put the systems in place to help you do so, you’ll have more peace and less stress. Know The Numbers can help.
- How to create church budget that actually works.
- The #1 secret to making a broke proof church budget.
- The seven numbers you and your team need to know.
- How to read a profit and loss statement and other important financial statements.
- The qualities of a good bookkeeper + a sample job description.
- The kind of people to put on your finance team.
- The one thing NOT to do with your finance team.
- What to do at finance team meetings.
- A 14 page, step-by-step guide on the what, why, and how to know your church numbers.
- A customizable spreadsheet to help you track attendance and giving.
- Illustrated balance sheets and financial statements.
39 Things Every Pastor Needs To Know About Money is a crash-course on money that applies to your family, your church, and your future. In addition to addressing the personal and professional financial stresses you feel now, it also covers the money matters you need to be thinking about now to plan for the future. You’ll walk away from this eBook with the tools in your pocket to make immediate, practical changes in the way you handle and think about finances.
Some of the chapters include:
- Why broke pastors attract broke people
- How to work with your spouse
- How to preach on money the right way
- How to pay off debt and build margin
- How to create a plan for financial freedom
- How to help people in your church
- How to develop donors who are disciples
- What to delegate and what to keep when it comes to church finances
Many organizations don’t grow because they aren’t organized. They have a mission and passion, but don’t have the systems and structure to support growth. And while you may want to get organized, you’ve got sermons to write, a staff to lead, and people to help. It’s hard to step back and work ON the church when you’re so busy working IN the church. Whether you’re the senior pastor, an associate pastor, or serve in a support role, there is something here that will help you do your job better.
Docs and Forms can help. This is a collection of 120+ Word, Excel and PDF documents that will help you organize every ministry in your church including administration, facilities, family ministry, connections, creative arts, finances, staff, volunteers, etc. We’ve created the documents for you, and you can customize them to fit your church’s needs.
Here’s what pastors are saying about Docs and Forms:
- Every church planter needs to run, not walk. to purchase these docs. – @ChrisElrod
- This will literally take our processes & systems to another level. – Henry
- For someone who is not strong in these areas, this stuff is priceless. – Todd
- Thank you for making this available. We’re about 2 years old and are having to really step up our policies and procedures, so this came at a perfect time! – Jason
The church is a volunteer organization and you depend on volunteers to make ministry happen. No matter the size of your church, you can’t hire staff to lead everything. You MUST find, train and keep volunteers to lead and do ministry. But this can be one of the most difficult tasks in leadership.
This resource is packed with ideas and strategies to engage and inspire volunteers to serve and lead. You’ll walk away with great ideas and simple systems ready to plug into your church right now.
- 15 page eBook that will teach you how to find, train and retain volunteers.
- Customizable documents such as volunteer job descriptions for volunteer roles in your church, sample membership update, family ministry volunteer application, three sermons on volunteering and involvement, volunteer worship musician expectations, original PSD files of our volunteer information cards
Connecting people quickly is one of the most important things you can do to foster long term engagement. So when people visit your church, make a donation for the first time or decide to follow Jesus, it’s important to take action quickly. This resource will give you practical help on how to follow up with these three important decisions.
- 14 page eBook that will teach you how to follow up with guests, givers and new Christians
- Customizable documents such as written follow up processes, MP3 of new Christian CD, second time giver letter, pre/post service playlist philosophy, official guide to the welcome Now What (a 4-page document for new Christians), new Christian letter and email, guest services training manual, six month guest letter, four week guest letter, baptism letter, baptism checklist, sample connection cards, etc.
- How to create a guest friendly environment at your church
- How to welcome guests to your church
- How giving a specific gift can help you obtain guest information and make guests feel welcome
- How to use a connection card or communication card in your service
- How to preach to guests and believers at the same time
- What to do after someone visits to help ensure that they return
- How to follow up with first time givers so that they become second time givers
- How to increase giving to your church by making one change in your communication
- What to say at the end of services to help those who prayed to receive Christ to tell someone about their decision
- How to connect new Christians quickly
If you’re interested in sharing the gospel with as many people as possible, this practical resource will help you.
- 14 page eBook that will teach you how to grow your church through advertising and outreach.
- Customizable documents and forms such as 40 ways your people and groups in your church can spread the word, sample connection card, original files for the Chuck Norris advertising campaign (explained in the eBook), original files for the Rumors advertising campaign (explained in the eBook) PSD versions of invite card, two sample press releases, four sample congregational surveys, three complete sermons on evangelism and inviting, etc.
- Seven reasons people aren’t showing up to your church
- How advertising can be a form of outreach
- How to balance the “go and tell” and the “come and see” parts of Scripture
- How to save money on advertising
- How to focus your advertising to get better results
- How to equip your people to invite
- How to have an Easter-like Sunday on an average weekend
- Four things that get noticed in church advertising
- How to make the most out of direct mail
- Ten outreach and advertising ideas that you can use right away
Every week you (or your staff) take time to thoughtfully compose emails to your congregation or groups of volunteers, but when you check the stats, you see that less than 20% of your entire database even opened the email.
It doesn’t have to be that way. You can write emails that connect and communicate. You can use this popular, but misunderstood technology to speak to your church in a meaningful way.
This resource is here to help. We provide practical help for pastors, church leaders and anyone who communicates to a group of people via email.
- How you’re writing to the wrong people
- How to get people to take action
- How much information to give people
- How to write a good email subject
- When you should send an email
- How many emails should you send
*This is a digital resource. After purchase, you will receive an email with a link and instructions on how to download The Systems Bundle Plus. We do not offer refunds for digital resources.