What does Systems Bundle 2.0 include?
The Systems Bundle 2.0 includes five of our very best systems:
- Staff Development System
- Pastoral Care & Counseling
- Small Group System
- Volunteer Recruitment and Development
- Offering Time System
One of the most important places your people can experience spiritual growth is beyond the seats of your church on Sunday mornings; it’s sitting in a living room with their small group. Small groups are key to connecting your people together and spurring them on to spiritual growth in a tight knit community. We believe so strongly in the impact small groups can have on your people that we’ve created an entire system designed specifically to help you launch a brand new small group ministry or increase the impact of the one you already have. Small Group System is a turn-key system to help grow your small groups and create a place for your people to connect.
- Recruitment tools
- Email templates
- Leadership training
- Small group interest forms
- Small group leader training
- Small group leader interview questions
- Creative social ideas for groups
- and MUCH MORE
It’s imperative for church leaders to constantly spend time pouring into and developing a healthy staff. Staff Development System is packed full of documents and information created to help you intentionally lead, grow, and manage your staff. It includes related downloadable documents and forms that you can use and customize for your church.
- Ways to be intentional in developing your team
- Ideas and outlines for running a staff meeting
- Ways to identify and handle conflict within your staff
- How to define and clarify “wins” for your team
- The value of one-on-one meetings with your staff members
- How to lead effective staff meetings
While your church staff may be incredible, they simply can’t do it all—and that’s where volunteers come in. Volunteers are crucial to making the ministry of your church happen every week. That’s why recruiting new volunteers and keeping the volunteers you already have is imperative for your ministry. This kit is full of resources to help you not only find and train new volunteers but also invest in and hold onto the ones you already have.
- A review of the volunteer recruitment process
- Applications and interest forms for perspective volunteers
- Scripts for thank you notes to your volunteers
- A guide for volunteer training
- A calendar for volunteer leaders
- Ways to find and recruit new volunteers for your church
- The importance of checking in with your volunteers
- How to cast vision for your ministry with your volunteers
- How to train your volunteers in a variety of ministry areas
- Ways to show your appreciation for your volunteers
It’s everything you need to develop a strong, dependable volunteer program.
Giving is one of the most crucial elements of your church’s growth. But if you were being honest, you’d probably say it’s also one of the most difficult to navigate. Offering Time System will not only help alleviate some of the challenges in developing an offering service, but also provide you with creative content to inspire giving in your congregation.
- 5 editable emails to send your congregation to encourage giving
- 11 giving talks to use in an offering service
- The importance of having a giving service
- Ways to encourage giving in your congregation
- How to communicate to your congregation about giving
- How to create and deliver a message on giving
Your church is made up of a variety of people who each have different needs, hurts, and concerns that need to be addressed. Providing care and counseling to your people is one of the most vital parts of pastoring a church. Because the spiritual and emotional health of the individuals in your congregation is so important, we designed this resource to walk with you through the process of helping your people heal.
- 5 things to pray before a counseling session
- Forms to use in pastoral care and counseling
- An editable pastoral care email
- Questions to ask in an initial counseling session
- A list of counseling referrals
- An index of counseling resources
- Tools to assist in crisis specific counseling
- How to set up and conduct an initial counseling session
- The importance of creating internal boundaries as you counsel
- How to find and provide counseling referrals
- Specific ways to pray prior to counseling
- Questions to ask to guide conversation in counseling