AUTOMATE THE IMPORTANT:
A FOUR WEEK INITIATIVE TO MOVE PEOPLE TO ONLINE RECURRING GIVING
These days, most churches offer online giving. But making it available to your people isn’t enough…you need an intentional strategy to EMPHASIZE it. Automated giving is the closest thing to a silver bullet in creating a healthy financial culture. Think about it…would you rather have someone give once, or would you rather have someone set up a recurring, monthly contribution?
- Your church is financially insulated from cancelled services or low holiday weekend attendance.
- People who do not have cash or checks can still participate in the offering.
- Automated online gifts are more frequent and tend to be larger. Studies continually show this.
- You will build disciplined followers of Jesus. Teaching your people to automate the important isn’t just about increasing giving in your church (although that will happen), it’s about helping people intentionally connect their heart and their treasure.
- Overall giving will increase. We’ve seen this over and over.
An announcement from the stage or an email to your congregation is NOT ENOUGH. Setting up online giving or plugging in a giving kiosk won’t work.
You need to focus on this, and we will show you how. Automate the Important is a plug and play intentional campaign to help you emphasize digital giving.
Everything is done for you.
- A step-by-step eBook that unpacks the six reasons your church needs digital giving, the common objections to digital giving, 3 steps to implement digital giving and a 10-step process to move people to automated giving.
- An all-inclusive media communication packet. We’ll give you letters and emails that you can send your congregation. We’ll give you announcement scripts, blog posts and sign-up cards. We’ll give you all the communication tools for before, during and after your emphasis. Everything is done for you.
- A graphic packet that includes editable logos, icons, and screen graphics.
- Three audio seminars to walk you through each step.