Throughout the year, we organize and host several church finance and giving events designed to help your church have more money for ministry.
Fund Your Church Now: An online event on October 17, 2012 from 1-4pm EDT
Inspirational events are plenty, HOW events are few. This FREE online event is 100% focused on HOW 12 churches, just like yours are becoming fully funded. You walk away with step-by-step plans on HOW you will increase regular giving in your church by year-end! Topics include:
- HOW Saddleback Church did a last minute appeal to finish the year strong
- HOW Mountain Lake Church disciples high capacity givers in a healthy way
- HOW North Point Community Church raised one million dollars in a day last Christmas
- HOW Carey Nieuwhof led a financial culture change & increased giving 21% in 12 months
- HOW Grainger survived a 21% unemployment rate & what they learned about tough times
- HOW Newspring Church has taken 10,734 people through personal financial ministry & sees increases in giving year after year.
- HOW Revolution Church receives 68% of their giving digitally
- HOW Vanable Moody teaches low-income people to be high impact givers
- HOW New Life Fellowship Preaches About Money In The Most Diverse Zip Code In America
Launch Labs (Members Only)
Launch Labs are one-day, members-only workshops that combine training with group work. They are single focus, smaller events where you can work with people and walk away with a completed project. Launch labs typically start at 9am and conclude at 3pm. There’s no fee for members to register, but you do need to sign up as space is limited. Dates and topics for 2012-2013 are:
- October 25, 2012 in Atlanta: Preaching Christmas. You’ll learn principles of preaching Christmas messages, brainstorm sermon preparation in small groups, and walk away with a complete outline for your Christmas message.
- February 6, 2013 in San Francisco: Preaching Easter. You’ll learn principles of preaching an Easter message, brainstorm sermon preparation in small groups, and walk away with a complete outline for your Easter message.
- May 7, 2013 in Houston: Creating an Annual Calendar. In a group setting, you’ll work with other pastors to create a preaching plan for the next school year.
- August 15, 2013 in Chicago: You and other pastors will observe a two hour creative planning meeting, then debrief about what made it work well. We’ll end the day creatively brainstorming for a series on basic spiritual disciplines.
The link to register for each event is in your member’s area. If you’re not a member, join now.